The ideal candidate for the trainer position will thrive when interacting with people – driving leadership’s organizational goals as well as employee’s individual training goals. This role will specifically focus on corporate initiatives while designing and managing curriculum and programs consistent with the company’s overall learning and development strategy.
Description of accountabilities
- Deliver approved new hire training, including Medicare basics, internal systems, processes, products, scripts and compliance
- Evaluate and coach students in training, noting demonstrated ability to capture the knowledge and concepts required for success in their new role
- Act as primary training support to agents while class is in transition
- Deliver client approved product training using a variety of delivery methods to keep classes fully engaged
- Demonstrate ability to teach agents how to clearly articulate Medicare & IFP programs to customers who have varying degrees of understanding and/or experience with Medicare & IFP programs
- Partner with various departments’ subject matter experts as needed to develop, enhance or update training programs, including outlines, fact sheets, exams, and supporting documents
- Maintain records of all training activities, including time sheets, evaluations and quality reviews
- Regularly communicate with the management team to ensure alignment of training with production goals
Required qualifications for this role
- Two years + training experience in a sales organization preferred
- Knowledge of instructional design and adult learning theories preferred
- Ability to educate, motivate and conduct interactive/lecture style instruction
- Strong oral, proofreading, and written skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with PowerPoint
- Must be detail-oriented, motivated, self-starter, with excellent time management and organization skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some travel may be required
- Medicare and other insurance product sales experience
Preferred qualifications for this role
Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 for 2016.
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices.