As a leader in sales and marketing for the Healthcare industry, HPOne prides itself on providing best-in-class customer service support for our clients. We are looking for a Business Developer to help us diversify our sales-center services across multiple verticals outside of Healthcare.
The Sales-Center Business Developer is responsible for the development of new business opportunities that will expand our sales-center services to include non-healthcare verticals. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including but not limited to; prospecting, contracting, proposal development, RFPs, pricing and rate negotiations, new business implementation and ongoing relationship management. The Business Developer will coordinate all efforts of the sales process with the senior leadership team and the internal management team.
- Prospect customers for sales-center services including customer visits, presentation of business proposals and post-sales
- Manage all prospecting efforts including but not limited to; delivery of a detailed prospect management plan, regular weekly reporting on activity and results, accurate timely sales forecasting to finance, cold calling and prospect development
- Facilitate contract development and execution, provide guidance on contract terms and requirements, obtain needed contract approvals and signatures, adhere to corporate contracting procedures
- Work closely with sales leadership and marketing team on value proposition, key messaging, development of marketing collateral and materials that drive ongoing lead generation
- Selling of telesales services required
- 10+ years of experience with direct sales as it relates to sale-centers, customer service
- Proven record of sales with C-suite personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills, persuasive communications
- Strong presentation skills and experience with proposal development
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and results driven
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities
Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 in 2016.
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices.