We are looking for an Associate Contract Recruiter to join our growing team. This role will support our corporate recruiter by providing full cycle recruitment expertise. This fast paced group is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for a candidate that can help us find the right talent to support our continued growth.
- Proactively source and screen candidates using various techniques
- Qualify candidates by conducting telephone and in person interviews
- Partner with sales center and HR management to define sourcing strategies
- Build a diverse pipeline of potential candidates by proactively networking through social events, community outreach, career fairs, and through other organizations
- Maintain a system to track applicant information
- Up to 2 years of recruiting experience in a fast paced high volume environment
- Strong sourcing skills on various job boards and platforms, with an emphasis on sales and customer service profiles
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a high volume, fast paces environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Good teamwork skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
Founded in 2006, HPOne is a leading sales and marketing organization that operates across multiple segments of the Medicare and health insurance marketplaces. Using proprietary technology solutions coupled with deep industry knowledge, the company provides a range of outsourced sales, marketing and contact services for national and regional health plans, operates private exchanges for individual consumers and employer-based group retirees, and manages the largest exclusive Medicare lead generation marketplace in the industry. HPOne’s core differentiation is its exclusive focus on the health insurance industry, bringing innovative and performance-based solutions that address the most pressing challenges facing clients. With four state-of-the-art contact centers around the country and a management team with an average of over 15 years in the health insurance industry, HPOne provides its clients with the solutions they need to profitably grow and manage their business. For five consecutive years, HPOne has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America, earning a rank of 357 in 2016.
HPOne is an equal opportunity employer, committed to employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices.