Customer Solutions Agent
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Founded in 1997, Homesite Insurance was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
As we continue to grow, our insurance offerings continue to expand. Today, Homesite offers insurance coverage for Home, Renters, Condo, Small Business, Term Life and Flood.
Are you looking for a full time position where you will receive support, mentoring, and training, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package with some flexibility? Are you looking to move your career to a place where you can utilize your service and people skills?
If you are self-motivated, honest, and goal oriented individual looking for a rewarding career, Homesite Insurance is interested in you! We are looking for experienced Customer Solutions Agents to continue to help grow our organization in a fun and rewarding environment.
What does it take to be successful at Homesite?
- Excellent communication and listening skills, along with patience to serve our customers on the phone; bi-lingual in Spanish/English would be great!
- Ability to build rapport and retain customers to drive company growth
- Strong work ethic showing ability to manage time, act professionally and meet goals with positivity
- Outgoing, problem solver who is passionate about our industry
- Ability to do the right thing when it comes to policy holders; working independently to provide the right recommendations and solutions
- Focused motivation to exceed goals in fast paced environment; working together to support a team
- A track record of success throughout your career
What does Homesite offer?
- Competitive base salary
- Monthly bonus based on goals and metrics created for individual success
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, legal, and more
- Continued education and training
- Ability to obtain Property & Casualty Producers license at company cost
Why work for Homesite?
- We are a fast growing company with career opportunities
- Fun work environment with casual dress, contests, and more
- Great bonus potential
- Ability to learn and grow into new roles