Business Development Executive - Health Solution
We are looking for an aspiring health solutions sales person who will be responsible for helping customers to solve problems and who will generate new sales to large employer accounts and selected other key accounts. We seek those who want to challenge the status quo in the health insurance industry. Someone who strives to continuously improve the ability to help employer group customers solve health problems.
You must be passionate about health and helping group customers to use health as a strategic advantage. Products solutions will include the following: large commercial groups, and medical plans and medical plan administration (including FSA administration, HSA administration, HRA administration, etc.), dental plans and dental plan administration, care support solutions (a.k.a. utilization management, disease management, case management, health advocacy, etc.), stop loss insurance coverage, health and well-being solutions and work site health solutions (i.e. EAP, managed workers compensation solutions, work comp bill review, FMLA administration, etc.).
Qualities, experiences and abilities we seek:
- Passionate about making a difference in people lives and their health.
- A lifestyle reflective of this passion.
- At least 5 years of personal successful large group health insurance sales experience.
- Knowledge of and experience selling dental, health and well-being solutions.
- Strong relationships and experience related to the Large Commercial Group Sector.
- A successful track record of working with brokers, consultants, labor and employer group representatives.
About this amazing company:
Integrated health care organization providing health care services and health plan financing and administration, passionate about improving the health of individuals and the community.
Picture this….you come in to work every morning and get to do something you love and enjoy. Work on health and well-being programs and products that help people live better and healthier lives. Being able to make a positive contribution to someone’s life.
An organization with a strong leadership team that strives to make the work environment fun and positive. The culture of partnership, respect, passion and stewardship constantly helps reinforce organizational values that translate into day-to-day work and life.
The basics…and then some
- Medical and dental coverage
- Generous time off allotment
- Employee life insurance
- Dependent life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- Learning and development opportunities
Planning for tomorrow – 401(k) Plan:
- Automatic employer contribution of 5 percent of eligible pay
- Plus 50 percent employer match on the first 5 percent you contribute
- Total potential Employer Contribution of 7.5 percent
- Adoption assistance
- Auto and homeowners discounts
- Childcare discounts
- Educational assistance
- Employee social club
- Finance and banking programs
- Financial workshops
- Fitness center discounts