Growing property and casualty insurance company specializing in non-standard automobile insurance, is seeking a strong non-standard auto adjuster. Will handle mostly PD and some light BI claims.
Growing company, small office with Great Benefits and a great atmosphere!
- Plan and manage claim investigations; including interviewing all involved parties, collecting/ evaluating documentation and securing evidence
- Analyze obtained documentation and evidence, evaluate coverage, determine liability and extent of damages
- Effectively document records, update status notes, results of external information gathering and other relevant reports and opinions
- Process payment of claims
- Work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- 2-4 years experience in handling multi-state, non-standard automobile lines
- Solid adjusting background with an understanding of policy coverage, automobile claim investigation and negligence laws
- Possess strong customer service and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize work, problem solve and make timely decisions
- Bilingual – fluent in English and Spanish
- Other state licenses preferred