Claims Litigation Specialist - Auto
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Overview (Virtual in Texas)
The Litigation Specialist will assist in delivering of our name and our promise to provide “best in class” claims service. Responsible for key performance indicators by focusing on (1) customer service (2) quality claims handling (3) loss adjustment expense control and (4) continuous improvement.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage auto litigation files. Bodily Injury, UM/UIM/UMPD.
- Manage Defense Counsel in the handling of these assigned litigated cases.
- Always adhere to Litigation Specialists Best Practices
- Manage expenses associated with the handling of these claims.
- Prompt contact with all Insured’s and continued communication with the Insured throughout the life of the claim.
- Management of experts.
- Emphasis on teamwork
- Attend trial and mediations
- Extremely fast paced environment.
- Must be a self managing and a self-starter as this is a remote position.
- Multi-state experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 or more years experience with Auto Litigation experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft WORD, Excel and Powerpoint and their GOOGLE counterparts
- Texas adjuster's license
- Professional designations a plus (CPCU, AIC, SCLA etc)
- Non-standard auto experience preferred
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Goal and task oriented
- Demonstrates leadership and motivational skills in fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to operate a computer and understand the language used in working with a specific system
- Bilingual English & Spanish preferred, but not required
Apply for Claims Litigation Specialist - Auto
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly