A growing A-rated insurance carrier is seeking an experienced, Property Claims Adjuster to handle complex homeowner's claims in the south east. This candidate will work out of the Alpharetta office. This candidate will be responsible for adjusting structural losses, resolves highly complex claims by performing investigations, negotiating settlements, presenting evidence in legal proceedings, while maintaining adequate production levels.
College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and mathematical ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid time management skills and organizational ability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Active FL Adjuster's License ( other state licenses would be a plus)
- Knowledge of Symbility would be a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience adjusting homeowner's claims.