Growing Commercial Lines Insurance Agency is looking for a small business Account Manager in Tampa. This agency is looking for someone with experience in servicing new and existing business and handling the day to day for small business accounts that will take charge of the Select Accounts Business Unit. We would like to find someone who will not only manage accounts, but also look for cross-sell and upsell opportunities. Great Benefits and pay!
- Marketing new and renewal business
- Prepare applications for submital to insurance carriers
- Servicing P&C book of business
- Responsible for endorsements, reviewing policies, and audits
- 220 License is required.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of customer service experience in the insurance industry.
- PC skills with Word, Excel, & AMS (preferred).
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Hours 8:00 AM – 5 PM as the minimum requirement, willing to work extra hours when needed.
- Marketing new and renewal business.
- Gathering information from client to prepare coverage for new and renewal policies.
- Preparing applications for clients to submit to insurance carriers.
- Servicing P&C book of business.
- Responsible for endorsements, reviewing policies & inputting detail.
- Processing of cancellations; monitor cancellations for reinstatements.
- Processing of audits and dealing with audit disputes requiring actions.
- Capacity to participate and adhere to supervisory/accountability expectations.