Director of Training and Audit
Pronto Insurance is one of the fastest growing general agencies in South Texas. Our first agency was founded in 1997 and the managing general agency operations commenced in 2005. Pronto has emerged in the insurance market through its captive agencies, independent agents, and franchise locations. Today Pronto has over 160 captive locations in Texas and recent expansion into California market. Our vision is to become the industry leader by making Pronto Insurance products a reality for all.
Our company is searching for an experienced Director to design and execute the strategy regarding the Customer Experience by leading our Training, Audit and QA for the organization.
Director of Training and Audit
- Employment Status: Permanent/ Full Time
- Job Location: MGA - Brownsville, TX
- Starting Pay: Based on exp.
- Travel Requirement: 25%, as needed
- Reports to: COO
The ideal candidate will execute on the corporate strategy in regards to onboarding and training, Audit and oversight of quality both internally and externally. The ideal candidate for this position is an energetic professional who is able to multitask effectively, offer quick and accurate advice and provide creative input to help institutionalize our training process as well as develop and improve the auditing process for consistency in customer experience.
The Director must also have a good handle on consumer and market insights, including the ability to analyze market data. The Director should also have experience in training and development to devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to organization and create a consistent customer experience.
Essential Job Duties
- Oversees the customer experience process by managing customer touchpoints including training, Quality Audit, and brand consistency initiatives
- Responsible for the strategic development, implementation and ongoing evaluation of a cohesive organizational training strategy, learning tools and programs.
- Develop and execute on training and audit programs that directly improve the customer experience
- Accountable for developing short term and long term customer centric goals across the organization
- Identifies and tracks relative Customer Experience data
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Responsible for the evaluation and management of the Company’s systems for internal controls
- Oversee the operations of the internal audit department including providing guidance and support to ensure the audit staff reports timely and accurately results to improve the customer’s experience across multiple departments
- Routinely employ strategic and tactical planning methods to accomplish organizational objectives and goals
- Will directly manage Audit Manager, Training Manager and QA staff to continue to improve Pronto processes
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of industry experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present with poise and professionalism
- Ability to oversee the creation and facilitation of engaging and cutting - edge training programs
- Ability to create, maintain and report on quality assurance and auditing processes to improve internal processing and customer experience
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive and manage time wisely
- Experience in delivering customer centric training and /or audit processes in the insurance industry (preferred)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Days
- Paid Holidays