Marketing Director – P&C Trucking and Transportation Risks
Are you a talented individual who has an affinity for collaborating and bringing new products to market?
Is your background marketing trucking and transportation risks in the Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance arena?
Do you feel that your current employer is stifling your career growth?
In this position you will work closely with the Underwriting Director on existing commercial trucking insurance products and have the opportunity to carve out new products to take to market through Wholesalers and Retailers.
Join a carrier that offers some of the best benefits in the insurance industry. Not only do these include a 401K with profit sharing, an employee stock purchase plan but also excellent health and wellness programs and an over the top compensation plan for the over the top candidate.
Relocation is available, this position reports into the North Florida office.
What is needed to succeed in this role?
• A self-starter that likes a challenge with a positive attitude who is dependable and possess strong organizational skills
• Marketing aptitude with 5 or more years building relationships with Wholesalers and/or Retailers
• Successful track record of growing business in the Transportation and Trucking arena
• The ability to bring new ideas to the table, collaborate, consult, negotiate and present
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years working within a transportation focused marketing unit
If we just described you send your resume to Jen@learsearch.com