Product Administration Specialist
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Product Administration Specialist will draft equipment breakdown and strategic products, reinsured policy forms in coordination with client companies and client integration teams, Underwriters and Product Managers. Provides input for the development of enhancements to products, and drafts manuscript endorsements for EB and Engineered Lines. Drafts documentation for reinsured form filings and works to resolve state department of insurance questions. Provides coverage analysis of reinsured policy forms and competitors' forms to Underwriters and others. Documents and maintains client company product information in internal systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years’ experience in personal lines or commercial lines insurance
- Advanced Microsoft Word and basic Excel skills
- Excellent written communication skills, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Ability to work and learn independently and within a team. Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative and the ability to manage multiple priorities. Strong interpersonal skills. Commitment to superior customer service.
- Occasional overnight travel
- Advanced degree in English, Business or Insurance
- 5+ years’ experience in a function requiring the drafting and analysis of personal or commercial lines policy language, especially Commercial Property, and the preparation of state form filings
- CPCU, ARe, CIC designation
- Understanding of major property and casualty insurance industry products, insurance policy construction, policy drafting techniques and the underwriting process. Understanding of the state filing process.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the company and client company organizations
Apply for Product Administration Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly