Customer Service Representative for Commercial Unit.
4 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Seeking experienced (5 years minimum) Customer Service Representative to assist Commercial Insurance Department Account Manager
Candidate will be required to perform these functions/responsibilities:
- Issue or request certificates/evidence of insurance with same day turnaround
- Process automatic renewals
- Update and request surplus lines renewal applications to obtain renewal terms
- Maintain manual customer files while transitioning to a new agency management system
- Request, process and invoice endorsements, cancellations and audits
- Maintain the file suspense system both in a manual and automated environment
In addition, candidate will be expected to demonstrate these traits:
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude and willingness to be mentored in the commercial insurance business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
Apply for Customer Service Representative for Commercial Unit.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly