Investigates, evaluates, negotiates, and resolves assigned claims having low to moderate complexity and value, working within delegated reserve and settlement authority.
Works closely with the Unit Manager, occasionally handling claims with additional complexities related to unique coverage and/or exposure issues.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressive experience in the adjusting of residential and commercial claims or a combination of education and experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- Solid analytical and decision making skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Adjuster’s license(s) (where applicable) required or successfully acquired within 60 days of hiring.
- AIC a plus
- Professional designation specific to claims a plus