Custard Insurance Adjusters, Inc.
Custard Insurance Adjusters' mission is to provide its clients with the highest quality of claim service available in the industry. We are recognized as a premier company, continuing to increase our role as a national leader in the claims service field. Our commitment to this mission is evident as we strive to:
- Provide consistently superior products and services throughout CIA's network of branch locations in the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Maintain a strong sense of urgency in responding to the needs of our clients.
- Provide customized services, when needed, to satisfy the individual requirements of our clients.
- Provide a fair and competitive price for the products and services offered.
- Establish and maintain a partnership with our clients for long-term relationships.
- Continue to place emphasis on excellence at all levels of our organization and increase our role as a national leader in the claim service field.
What we are looking for:
PROPERTY & CASUALTY ADJUSTER
Our company is seeking an experienced property & casualty adjuster for our Philadelphia, PA area office. Must be proficient with Xactimate estimating software. Trucking liability is a plus.
The Adjuster's responsibility is to resolve claims through investigating losses and negotiating settlements for property and casualty claims involving work both inside and outside the office. Desirable candidates should have prior property and/or casualty adjusting experience, a valid driver's license and reliable transportation, evidence of current adjuster licensure or a clear plan to achieve licensure within 90 days of employment and possess strong oral and written communication, problem analysis and organization skills.