Underwriter - Personal Lines
6 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Goodville Mutual Casualty Company is seeking an experienced Personal Lines Underwriter to work full-time in our New Holland PA office.
- review applications for all personal lines of business to ensure that they meet company requirement
- monitor existing business in order to maintain profitability and service guidelines.
- develop and maintain positive relationships with independent agents and be a self-motivated team player in our office environment.
The ideal candidate will have
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 4 years of personal lines underwriting experience.
- Product knowledge, effective communication skills and the ability to work with company computer systems are required.
Goodville Mutual, headquartered in New Holland PA provides comprehensive property & casualty insurance products through independent agents. Committed to offering products of the highest quality and conducting our business by the biblical principles of love, justice and integrity, Goodville Mutual is represented by agencies in 8 states. For the past 7 consecutive years, Goodville has been named as one of the top 50 property & casualty companies in the U.S. by the Ward Group and is rated A VIII (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Apply for Underwriter - Personal Lines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly