Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Claims Representative
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – No Fault Claim Representative
Responsible for investigating, evaluating, negotiating and resolving Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Claims.
- Identify, determine and document coverage analysis and sub-limits that may apply.
- Assess medical/physical condition and prior injuries of claimant, and obtain and analyze medical bills, wage loss reviews, home service, mileage payments, and other related claims to determine reasonableness of charges and relation of injuries to accident.
- Monitor treatment and benefit payments for excessive, unreasonable or abusive claims.
- Review and respond to Arbitration and Litigation requests – determination needs to be made on whether we should resolve case or refer to legal counsel.
- Prepare and attend on warranted case depositions, hearings, trials and arbitrations.
- A four year college degree and/or 3+ years of relevant Florida PIP claims experience.
- Litigation/arbitration handling background strongly preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable of state and federal laws in the jurisdiction in which the incumbent operates.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required as well as good interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Florida Adjusters License in good standing.
For immediate consideration please send your resume in a 'Word" document to email@example.com