Insurance Sales Professional
At AAA Oregon/Idaho, success means we're constantly finding new and better ways to serve others. Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our members, colleagues and community. We want team members to build a future with us. We'll support your growth and reward your commitment with competitive pay, benefits and professional advancement. Additional $250.00 per month English-Spanish bilingual bonus.
- Promote new insurance sales through the AAA Insurance Agency with the emphasis on preferred lines.
- Assist policyholders with any questions or problems they may have concerning insurance products offered through AAA.
- Walk-in and phone contact with policyholders and agents and daily correspondence.
- Perform Annual Policy Reviews.
- Cross-sell collateral insurance lines to existing policyholders.
- Upgrade policies/coverages.
- Develop insurance leads (ex. dates).
- Sell AAA memberships
- Physical attendance at the job site is an essential job duty.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High school education or equivalent
- Strong sales ability and customer service skills required.
- Organizational and time management skills are required.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make decisions using sound judgment.
- Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to use discretion.
- Ability to perform basic math (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Ability to type and use calculator.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Position requires repetitive motions of hands and wrists.
- Normal working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Please note: P&C license required to quote and write insurance.