4 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Records, summarizes, and reports financial transactions accurately and timely; identifies, reports and corrects issues in Corporate Billing; provides accurate and timely information for clients and management.
- Processes invoices using new and renewal client information. This includes balancing and reviewing variances
- Ensures client invoicing is completed timely and accurately according to instructions received from Account Management and in accordance with the client contract
- Responsible for identifying and tracking special handling clients and ensuring the billing is handled as expected
- Responsible for researching and resolving client billing issues as they arise
- Assists branches and clients with questions relating to invoices
- Performs flat rate contract reconciliations using various claim reports and billing software
- Ensures billing calculations are accurate and complete
- Maintains and enhances internal control procedures
- Assists in researching and resolving unapplied remittance items
- Strives to enhance the service provided to clients through timely communication and providing billing information in a format that is clear and concise
- Performs other duties and participates in special projects as requested
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word
- Ability to manage multiple projects against deadlines
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries;
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.