Surety Vice President
If you are interested in working with highly skilled professionals, an organization that offers innovative products, responsive service and capital financial strength, then this could be a perfect fit. This is an excellent opportunity for competitive salary, employee development and comprehensive benefits.
The Surety Vice President is responsible for producing, underwriting, and managing a profitable portfolio of commercial surety accounts, always mindful of the protection of the company’s policyholder’s surplus. You will be expected to create and maintain relationships with key brokers and agents in their respective region (northeast or central United States).
Cornerstones of success for this role include…
- Underwriting integrity
- Client-focused business approach
- Disciplined capital management
- Attracting and developing employees who think like owners.
Seeking the following qualities and experiences:
- 7-15 years' surety experience are required.
- Knowledge of surety bond forms and programs, procedures, policy and rate plans.
- Knowledge of specified territory including agencies and brokers, accounts, competition and general business climate.
- Demonstrated successful adaptable underwriting and marketing skills.
- The ability to exercise independent judgment, make critical business decisions effectively, possess great organizational skills, have strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and be able to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external business partners.
**Excellent opportunities for competitive salaries, employee development and comprehensive benefits.