Client Risk Advisor - Personal Lines
The Client Risk Advisor is part of a smart, talented, experienced, and dedicated team of professionals helping people build a comprehensive wealth plan. Protecting personal assets from loss is a key part of that wealth plan. The Client Risk Advisor will assist with property and casualty insurance reviews.
What are the specs of the Client Risk Advisor role?
- Client Risk Advisor will review client insurance programs
- Client Risk Advisor will evaluate risk exposure and prepares written reports. This includes collecting policy, underwriting and other information from insurance brokers and clients.
- Client Risk Advisor will analyze risks exposure and policy information.
- Client Risk Advisor is responsible for authoring insurance reviews which include recommendations for improving insurance programs.
Traits and experiences we seek….
- Experience as a personal lines underwriter or brokerage client representative.
- 5 to 8+ years of experience working with insurers such as AIG Private Client Group, Chubb and PURE ideal but not required.
- CPCU, ARM, CPRIA and/or CAPI desirable and helpful.
- Strong technical knowledge and business judgment.
**This role offers a comprehensive benefits package