Account Manager - Surplus Lines
1 day left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Surplus Lines Account Manager will be responsible for marketing new and renewal excess & surplus lines insurance coverage for a variety of healthcare providers and entities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
60% Review Excess & Surplus Line (E&S) submissions for accuracy and completeness, and submit to various insurance carriers and/or markets. Prepare and release quote offer letters as directed by underwriting, and calculate surplus lines taxes and fees accordingly. Prepare Extended Reporting Period “Tail” offer letters as directed by carriers/markets. Provide summary of coverage(s) and certificates of insurance as requested. Process policy changes and endorsement requests. Assist direct insureds with policy coverage questions and claim reporting procedures. Correspond and maintain relationships with brokers, sub-agents and/or company underwriters on placement of new and renewal accounts.
25% Input customer and policy information into agency management system as required and outlined in the agency procedure manual. Service and maintain renewal accounts to meet or exceed retention requirements.
10% Responsible for the updating and maintenance of E&S forms, regulations, guidelines and state specific information to ensure compliance at all times.
5% Perform special projects and support agency team members as directed by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of 8 years of relevant experience required plus;
- Two years’ insurance experience preferably in Excess and Surplus Lines
- Alabama P&C license required.
- Experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, & Word required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
Apply for Account Manager - Surplus Lines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly