Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products/services to millions of members for more than 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with the talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
We currently have a part-time, 28 hours per week, Customer Service Specialist II opportunity at Robinson Town Centre for an individual who understands the meaning of Providing Legendary Customer Service and is committed to creating Members for Life!
The business hours at the Robinson Town Centre AAA branch office are Monday-Friday 9am - 7pm, and Saturday 9am - 3pm. The work schedule for this position is not 'set,' will vary from week to week, and often include Saturday.
The hourly pay rate is $11.17 - $11.91, based on prior related work experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet members and customers and provide Legendary Service;
- Create AAA TripTik® Travel Planners and marked road maps for AAA 'road-trip' travelers, and provide destination information and make hotel accommodation reservations;
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and recommend additional products and services to reach weekly goals;
- Accept payments and provide accurate change and receipts;
- Issue passport photos;
- Balance & reconcile cash drawer
Qualified individuals will have:
- Previous customer-facing service and sales experience;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with sales focus;
- Strong pc/Windows and internet skills and familiarity with common office equipment and practices;
- Familiarity with U.S. geography, good sense of direction, ability to read road maps;
- Previous money handling / cashiering experience with ability to make correct change;
- Exceptional focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- H.S. Diploma or GED
The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
We offer part-time employees an outstanding benefit package including: FREE AAAPlus membership, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match. Optional medical, dental and vision coverage is also available.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE