Sr. Construction Defect Claims Adjuster
Our client, a well- respected property/casualty specialty insurance provider, has an opening for technically experienced Sr. Construction Defect Claims Adjuster in one of their IL locations- Chicago or Peoria,
This claims position will be responsible for adjusting Construction Defect claims with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of prior construction defect claims handling experience including strong technical knowledge, litigation, able to read policies and write coverage position letters (not form letters), setting reserves.
- Experience handling an east coast pending of claims
- Strong negotiation and litigation skills. Able to manage own litigation from investigation to settlement.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Exposure to excess +
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite programs
- Someone who enjoys handling claims
- Someone who is an extrovert and will attack these claims BY PHONE
Our client offers a generous compensation/benefits package, including bonus potential.
For additional information, contact Rena or Steve, 877-934-JOBS (5627). Please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com. Put the position title and location in the subject line. Thank you.
ExeCareer respects your privacy and will not share your information without your permission.