Field Premium Auditor for Western Minnesota/Eastern North Dakota area
Acuity is seeking a Field Premium Auditor to meet with insureds at their place of business to accurately audit exposures for Workers' Compensation, General Liability, Bis-Pak Liability, Garage, Commercial Auto and Commercial Umbrella policies. The territory encompasses Western Minnesota and Eastern North Dakota. The ideal location for this role would reside in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Schedule appointments with the insured to review detailed records and record basis of premium and other essential information
- Timely submission of weekly itinerary, expense accounts and progress reports to Corporate Headquarters.
- Plan workload within territory in an efficient, productive way, keeping current in assignments
- Determine proper classifications for insureds' exposures
- Prepare worksheets for each policy and submit to Corporate Headquarters Premium Audit Department
- Continue to develop skills in auditing methods and procedures through continuing education and attending premium audit meetings at Corporate Headquarters
- Use company vehicle in accordance with company policies
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or extensive direct experience in premium audit
- Three years premium audit field experience
- Business related experience desirable
Possess above average mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate well with external and internal customers
Present Acuity with a professional demeanor
General PC knowledge including computer spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
Proficiently use a ten-key calculator
Maintain valid driver’s license
This position is classified as exempt.