Liability Claims Adjuster
2 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Are you an experienced Bodily Injury Adjuster looking to handle more complex claims? Do you thrive in a collaborative atmosphere where you are empowered to make decisions and have the autonomy to settle your own claims? Are you looking for a stable company where your career can advance and professional development is encouraged and rewarded?
About the role: If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of this team. This position offers great opportunity to grow, advance and be part of a Company that celebrates its employees and truly believes in achieving a work/life balance!
Traits, qualities and experience we are seeking:
· 2-4 years of experience handling bodily injury claims. (Personal lines is fine, Commercial lines is great.)
· Independent decision-making, problem solving and negotiation skills.
· Desire to progress career to handling litigated claims and more complex injury claims.
The organization offers you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
· A 37.5 hour work week.
· A formal Management Development Program.
· Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
· Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
· Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees.
· Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
Apply for Liability Claims Adjuster
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly