Sales - Large Group Health Insurance
Founded in 1972, join this Third Party Administrator specializing in Self-Funded Health Plans that offers a family feel type business that really does care about the employees.
- New Claims System, Leading Technology, 8 Stop-Loss Carriers to place business with for competitive S/L rates, Premier Networks.
- Flexible to accommodate client’s requests. Not cookie cutter.
- Very supportive towards sales staff and their success.
What Does It Take To Be Successful In This Role?
In-depth knowledge of large group health insurance plans (funding arrangement, stop-loss, claims administration, sales & renewal process, Broker/GA distribution channels).
- Sales personnel reimbursed for mileage & related business expenses.
- Potential to make $100K to $200K 1st year (based on activity), while the top salespeople can make much more (and they do!).
Qualities, experiences and road to success….
- Experience in a business environment with the Independent Broker/General Agent community.
- Background in business development with a broker pipeline and strong broker relationships with a focus on large Group, especially Self-Funded.
- Demonstrable success in sales related to large group health insurance with a specialty area of expertise in self-insurance funding arrangements.
- Strong consultative selling and presentation skills to CEOs, CFOs and HR Executives.