Insurance Inspector - Independent Contractor
Information Providers, Inc . is a leader in 32 states conducting surveys of Residential and Commercial properties for Underwriting Purposes. We are seeking individuals to conduct on-site surveys for insurance underwriting purposes in an assigned territory.
- Job Title: Field Analyst / Insurance Inspector
- Status: Independent Contractor (1099 Position)
- Pay: Paid Per Report : Depends on location and work effort (Ranges from $8 - $21 per report)
- Schedule: Flexible - Monday-Saturday between the hours of 8 a.m. - Dusk. Applicants must have available work hours during the week, during business hours.
- Inspector visits properties and report their on-site observations for insurance underwriting purposes.
- You will identify all hazards or concerns and provide photographs and measurements for residential properties.
- This job involves working outside in all weather, safely navigating property, and terrain in all conditions, and regular driving.
- Inspector is responsible for setting their own schedule and must complete work orders within 15 days
- The majority of our Surveys are Residential. However, we also do some ‘Main Street’ type Commercial Surveys.
- On Line Orientation is provided to learn our Systems & Basic Operating Procedures.
- Qualified candidates musts have previous Independent Contractor experience in inspecting, assessing, adjusting, roofing or similar industries. Also, must be organized and have basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of basic home characteristics, materials and roofing is preferred.
- Professional conduct, clear, written communication, and strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Candidates must pass a pre-engagement drug test, background check, and motor vehicle report.
- A reliable vehicle, digital camera, 6-foot monopod or camera pole, measuring device (50 foot tape or measuring wheel), Windows-based computer (Windows 7 or later version), current version of Internet Explorer, high-speed internet connection and a Smart Phone with location services are required.