Sales Account Manager - Commercial Lines
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
UWIB is a forward thinking boutique agency with roots steeped in tradition. We offer our clients all lines of insurance with the latest in digital tools, while supporting them with old fashioned customer service.
We’ve worked hard to cultivate a friendly and supportive work environment. Since we’re a small organization, your voice and input will be directly heard. Our goal is to support each other as a team, and we truly want everyone to succeed and be proud of their work. Between our office dog, competitive benefits package, and relaxed yet professional atmosphere, we think you’ll be very happy here.
To grow the commercial book of business by building and maintaining strong client relationships. The CL Account Manager will be responsible to effectively manage a book with all-line types of coverage.
As the Commercial Lines Account Manager you will Stop, Listen, and Ask questions of your customers in order to clearly understand their needs, find account rounding opportunities and to build solid relationships. You will also work to support the producer team by quoting new business quickly and efficiently.
- The Commercial Lines Account Manager will Participate in generating new customer service ideas and sales strategies
- Teach mentor and coach new producers and team members
- The Commercial Lines Account Manager will Meet with carrier representatives
- Create workflows utilizing Vertafore QuickNavs in Platform, and encourage usage
- The Commercial Lines Account Manager will create and implement incentive programs
- Provide outstanding inbound service on claims, billing questions and endorsements
- The Commercial Lines Account Manager will Educate clients on insurance options and on UWIB’s digital tools
- Use every opportunity to confirm and update client information in ProTrac
Position Skills & Qualifications
- Strong technology skills, and the willingness to embrace and implement new technology
- Self-starter, dependable, accurate in completing responsibilities, and have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and handle multiple tasks
- Develop and maintain partnerships with team leaders to share and implement best practices
- Strong abilities in problem solving, researching and decision-making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 4 years related work experience (Commercial Insurance)
- Knowledge of insurance industry and history of successful underwriting
- Current P&C insurance license
- Must provide a minimum of one (1) letter of professional reference
UWIB has a comprehensive benefits package to include
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) matching after 1 year
United Western Insurance Brokers has three core principles: Value, Integrity and Honor. We expect all team members to uphold these principles no matter the circumstances.
Keywords: account manager - commercial lines - P&C - property and casualty - licensed - insurance - experienced - Pasadena - Los Angeles - ProTrac - book - family - team - growth - opportunity - sales - customer service