Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Brown & Brown, Inc. is one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the U.S. We are a publicly traded company, listed on the NYSE as BRO and employee over 8,000 seasoned professionals. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States and we are looking for ambitious professionals to join our team!
The Spain Agency is currently seeking an insurance professional to join our Commercial Lines department! This individual will work to provide quality service to our clients in a timely manner in order to meet our retention goals. The Account Manager will also be responsible to assist in analyzing insurance exposures and account summaries.
- Develop a full working knowledge of Commercial Lines procedures.
- Handle client requests for information, endorsements, cancellations and other services as required.
- Assist in recommending coverage’s or coverage changes based upon client needs.
- Be proficient in available carrier rating systems where provided for Agency use.
- Develop a good working knowledge of company underwriting philosophies and appetites.
- Review policies, endorsements, audits and quotations prepared by our carriers for accuracy and completeness.
- Respond to client inquiries, incoming mail, company requests and producer’s needs on a timely basis.
- Review and order renewals according to agency procedures.
- Document receipt of renewals and investigate non-renewals.
- Prepare billing following agency’s credit and collection policies.
- Assist in the compilation and preparation of marketing and underwriting data, including but not limited to: loss runs, Motor Vehicle Reports, experience modifications and FCCPCP credits.
- Issuance of binders, certificates, automobile identification cards, invoices and similar items.
- Perform outsource driver’s list maintenance and qulaification process for one of our larger clients which includes sending driving applications, reviewing completed submissions, interviewing candidates and tracking driver’s list.
- Assist in resolving omitted items and commission differences when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years in a similar capacity.
- Current NY Property & Casualty Brokers License.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelors Degree.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.