Well respected property & casualty insurance company has an opening for a multi-lines claims adjuster. Claim responsibility will be both personal and commercial casualty and some property losses including possible litigation claim handling.
- The claims examiner must be career minded
- Work in a team environment
- Have above average computer skills and a high level of organizational skills
- Must have a strong educational background
- 3 years of direct casualty & property claims handling experience preferred
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
Extended career development and training will be provided. Full benefits, to include 401K and pension. Competitive salary, and a very positive workplace environment are just a few of the benefits you will experience with this opportunity.
If you are looking to advance your career in the insurance claims field, contact us today and submit your resume for consideration.