Claims Appraiser - Heavy Equipment - Automotive
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
TTA Appraisal is looking for Independent damage appraisers with experience in Auto and Heavy Equipment.
Appraiser will work from home based office, receiving assignments from our office. Appraisers manage their own work, scheduling appointments, obtaining photographs and explaining claims process to vehicle owners. Upon inspection, create estimate and notes, package all information together and upload to program for review and further processing. Our service time standards are typically 48 hours turnaround for a completed file.
TTA is looking for individuals that fulfill the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Auto Damage Appraiser (may consider candidates with strong experience as an Auto Body Technician)
- ICAR or ASE certifications preferred
- Experience with Audatex, CCC or Mitchell estimating software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership and customer relationship skills
- Mathematical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Superior PC skills
- Must be willing to travel 90% and work varied/irregular hours (i.e. evenings)
- The Claims Appraiser will Inspect physical damage of automobiles and prepare written estimates regarding auto damages
- The Claims Appraiser will Identify total loss damages and summarize appraisal according to company/client guidelines
- Determine cost of repairs and type of parts needed for repairs
- Provide timely response regarding vehicle inspections and repairs
- Re-inspect vehicles before, during and after repairs from body shop to identify non-covered damages
- Notify claimant or insured of unrelated damages, applicable depreciations, deductibles and other claim adjustments
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding vehicle inspections to ensure customer satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!