- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Located in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area, about 16 miles east of the city of Oakland this organization offers you an opportunity to join them to develop your career, contribute to a growing organization and be part of their family. They pride themselves on looking far and wide for people from all walks of life to add value to their company. They offer you a supportive, energetic work environment that fosters growth and innovation. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package, complemented by work-life balance programs.
The organization seeks an accomplished Insurance professional who has worked closely with underwriting and/or product development to support product management and underwriting in development of new process and products features to achieve profit and growth goals.
- You will run point for vendor budget analysis and vendor relationship oversight. Document management and controls (app, dec page, quote, coverage, etc.).
- Provide quality assurance testing for product and Underwriting changes.
- Facilitate IT enhancement and defect prioritization across products and underwriting.
- Other duties will include rate filings, coverage analysis, managing underwriting straight through processing rules.
Experiences, interests and abilities we seek:
- 2+ (Two plus) years of insurance business analyst or product analyst experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Curious to learn in a fun collaborative environment.
- Proven successes delivering customer friendly solutions.
- Understands rating plans, cause of loss, frequency and severity patterns, and cat risk management.
- Experience with Rate filings, Coverage Analysis.