Customer Service Claim Concierge
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Support Center Claim Concierge Role and Responsibilities
- Handle all inbound and outbound calls in support of Oriel Claims professionally and with urgency
- Process inbound losses and dispatch to Oriel Contractors
- Verify contractor eligibility and assign claims in Oriel System
- Monitor contractor and insurer service level agreements and process issues as they arise
- Monitor claim document compliance in Oriel system.
- Elevate issues as needed from (but not limited to) contractures, insurers, property owners, internal.
- On call support (ability to work different shifts)
- Support internal customer needs
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma
- Excellent communication skills -- verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, follow-through, and issue resolution
- Basic computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Knowledge of the Insurance Restoration Industry
- Minimum 3 years' experience in customer service or call center handling inbound and outbound calls.