AmTrust Financial Services
Investigation and process AmTrust Agriculture claims, both MPCI and Crop Hail, within assigned region.Responsibilities
- Assure that all Crop Hail, MPCI (Multiple Peril Crop Insurance), Private Product claims investigating and adjusting are in accordance with AmTrust Agriculture Insurance Services & FCIC/RMA goals and objectives.Ensure that claims are investigated and processed in compliance with state and federal regulation by performing continuous research on changing governmental regulations.
- Ensure uniform and compliant adjusting procedures are used and maintained.
- Facilitate effective claims investigating and processing.
- Ensure that AmTrust Agriculture Insurance Services is not paying unnecessary claims by reviewing and approving claim files and resolving disputed claims in an equitable manner.
- Recommend solutions involving crop claims or other problems and crop accounts.
- Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to AmTrust Agriculture Insurance Services policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner for external customers, departmental staff, and other AmTrust Agriculture Insurance Services personnel at all times.
- Ensure staff inspects, appraises and adjusts crop claims using RMA and company rules, manuals, and procedures.
- Conducts crop risk management activities on large crop claims.
- Provides oversight towards the resolution of claims files.
- Submit weekly reports on events and issues impacting assigned territory.
- All other duties as assigned.
Three to five years handing Agricultural Claims
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.