Claims Continuous Improvement Project Leader
Aon Is Looking For A Claims Continuous Improvement Project Leader.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our National Flood Services business group within Aon Affinity, in Overland Park, KS.. As a Claims Continuous Improvement Project Leader, you will report directly to the Claims Leader.
Your Impact As A Claims Continuous Improvement Project Leader
- Develop overall Claims continuous improvement vision and roadmap that is consistent with overall Claims organization vision and objectives
- Identify and prioritize highest value continuous improvement projects – process, technology, staff performance management
- Develop project plans, metrics and business cases / ROI across projects and overall continuous improvement program
- Mobilize, facilitate and work with cross functional teams to execute on sustainable continuous improvement projects
- Create and review Claims continuous improvement vision/roadmap and project summaries with Sr. Management
- Assist in CAT situations as needed
- Identify sources and relationships of operational data and make recommendations/decisions regarding the use of all data sources for the analysis team.
- Represent department in interdepartmental meetings and task forces to provide information and recommendations
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Minimum 5 years experience managing large complex projects that cut across process & technology
- Significant experience in developing continuous improvement roadmaps, project plans, funding requests and business cases / ROI
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence across functions / organizations – within Claims, IT, Operations, Regulatory/Compliance, Finance & Accounting, external partners, etc
- Strong leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – executive level project summaries to detailed project plans for working groups
- High proficiency with MS Office, MS Project and / or other project management tools
- Knowledge in continuous improvement principles (Lean, Kaizen, Policy Deployment, etc) a plus
- PMP / Six Sigma belt is a plus
- Property Claims is a plus
- Estimating Experience a plus
- Master’s degree (e.g., MBA) a plus
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.