Claims Examiner - Sr. Property
- Career Level
Sr. Property Claims Examiner ~ Telecommute Opportunity
Join our hardworking, collaborative team where your contributions will be celebrated and valued.
Why Stillwater? We’re a national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and that respect starts with our employees.
Stillwater Insurance Group has an immediate opening for a Sr. Property Claims Examiner
Our products include:
- Condominiums & Townhouses
- Rental Dwellings
- Personal Umbrella (Liability)
- Commercial Lines
- Mobile home
- Earthquake and
- Recreational Vehicles
The successful candidate will oversee all aspects of the insurance claims process for first party homeowner losses, including determining coverage by verifying policy forms; completing an objective investigation into claims; negotiating timely and fair resolutions of claims based on analysis of policies and investigation into claim requests.
Applicant should be able to multi-task and be an effective planner, with above average time management and organizational skills. Applicant should possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Work from home in the comfort of a home office.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
- 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement.
- Gym/Fitness Center reimbursement to support your commitment to staying healthy.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both a pre-employment background investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.