Account Executive – Commercial Small Business
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Account Executive – Commercial small business unit
As part of our integral operation, this position will manage and retain existing clients in our small commercial business unit.
Position Specific Requirements
- 440 License is required, 220 preferred.
- 2+ years of customer service experience in the commercial insurance industry.
- PC skills with Word, Excel, & AMS (preferred).
- Marketing new and renewal business.
- Gathering information from client to prepare coverage for new and renewal policies.
- Preparing applications for clients to submit to insurance carriers.
- Servicing a commercial P&C book of business.
- Responsible for endorsements, reviewing policies & inputting detail.
- Processing of audits and dealing with audit disputes requiring actions.
- Maintain a cordial & effective relationship with clients, carriers, vendors, & others.
- Keep informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverage, and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
For immediate consideration please send you resume in a word document to email@example.com
Apply for Account Executive – Commercial Small Business
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly