Account Manager - Benefits - New York, NY
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Outstanding opportunity with top ten national broker for a Benefits Account Manager. Work with middle market clients (300-5000 lives) handling service issues including eligibility, billing and claims, etc. Manage RFP and renewal process by compiling bid specifications and spreadsheeting for client presentations.
Client facing role so must have
- Excellent communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in a combination of carrier and broker/consulting capacity,
- Strong analytical and computer skills,
- Knowledge of group benefit plans,
- Either self-funded or fully insured,
- Bachelors Degree and
- Some designations a plus.