Business Analyst – Claims Operations
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
IAT has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst within Claims Operations in our Raleigh, North Carolina Headquarters. This role will be tasked with performing process analysis and improvements throughout the claims organization and will act as the subject matter expert or workflows.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support business initiatives through data analysis and process improvement.
- Identify and analyze issues and solutions to improve existing process.
- Identify ways to enhance performance management and operations reports related to new business processes.
- Evaluate current business workflows and best practices and suggest improvements based on business leader objectives.
- Serve as subject matter expert for various claims processes and document workflow.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree with 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst within the P&C/Commercial Insurance Industry or equivalent.
- Equivalent is defined as 9 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the P&C/ Commercial Insurance Industry.
- Must have P&C Claims experience
- Must have experience documenting business process and gathering requirements.
- PMP is a plus
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, manage details, and execute effective follow through.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team.
- To qualify, all applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and must not require, now or in the future, VISA sponsorship for employment purposes.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. We participate in E-Verify.
Apply for Business Analyst – Claims Operations
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly