Operations Manager, IME
- Career Level
Dane Street is a leading provider of IME and Peer Review services to the Workers Compensation, Pharmacy, Disability, Auto and Group Health marketplaces.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our growing organization as an IME Operations Manager in Boston, Massachusetts.
The IME Operations Manager will ensure that the operational process meets the client requests and business needs.
- Responsible for overall production, performance and quality of the assigned IME group.
- Directly supervise team members to include hiring, training and performance management.
- Work with IT and development team to implement new technology enhancements into the workflow.
- Coordinate processing efforts of team members across the company.
- Manage assigned client onboarding process from an operational perspective. May participate in client meetings.
- Work with management team to handle the process and setup of development initiatives within assigned group and potentially throughout the company.
- Operations management with IME and claims review, peer review, UR and/or case management experience.
- Workers Compensation and/or Auto PIP/Liability claims, IME coordinator/specialist background.
- Extensive working knowledge of relevant state and Federal compliance guidelines.
- Experience working with technology based processes in a business environment, preferably the insurance claims review environment.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Understanding of medical terminology.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and to meet specific deadlines.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, where you can provide meaningful contributions, then we encourage you to apply.
About Dane Street:
A fast-paced, Inc. 500 Company with a high-performance culture, is seeking insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals. We process over 200,000 insurance claims annually for leading national and regional Workers’ Compensation, Disability, Auto and Group Health Carriers, Third-Party Administrators, Managed Care Organizations, Employers and Pharmacy Benefit Managers. We provide customized Independent Medical Exam and Peer Review programs that assist our clients in reaching the appropriate medical determination as part of the claims management process. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_medical_examination