Business Development Director
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
A growing global business and consulting company focused solely on the insurance and reinsurance industries is seeking a Business Development Director to join the team. As a group of practitioners and professionals the organization brings practical insurance expertise in change management, project management, financial accounting, business analysis and IT development. The team works with clients to identify the changes needed to improve their business processes, minimize operating overheads and implement controls required to meet new regulations.
Who Suits The Role?
- A highly motivated, energetic insurance services/reinsurance professional who is looking for a great opportunity with a growing company.
- Someone who can build and grow the consulting and technical outsourcing services to insurance and reinsurance companies. Both of these practices are in an early stage in the US and will require experience scaling a business.
- Be responsible for improving the product, pricing and positioning of US based products while expanding name recognition and brand awareness.
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- 7 years or more in Underwriting, Insurance Services, Insurance Consulting, or equivalent.
- Have grown or participated in the growth of an insurance services company.
- Strong analytical skills evidenced by training in math, statistics, finance, or accounting.
- Insurance industry contacts.
- Strong reinsurance Subject Matter Expertise.