Employee Benefits Consultant
About the Organization: This independent insurance agency focuses on a broad array of services provided to employers across the country. From benefits consulting to ACA compliance to technology solutions for employee enrollment and communication to HR capital management, they have expertise to be a one-stop shop for all things related to the overall benefits' experience. They have really streamlined their client service capabilities to provide real-time guidance and answers in an ever-changing healthcare delivery system.
Why Consider This Role?
- Ability to work autonomously as the point person on all accounts assigned.
- Technology provided to work remotely, if necessary.
- Tools and resources to provide world class service to all clients.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing firm.
Employee Benefits Consultant Requirements
- State Life and Health license required (possibly more than one state for non-resident licensing).
- Additional professional designations such as CEBS or RHU preferred.
- Experience working with groups 2-50 lives.
- Strong organizational skills necessary, along with math aptitude and experience working extensively with Excel spreadsheets.