Underwriting - Sales and Production Underwriting Positions
Roanoke Insurance Group is seeking professional individuals interested in, or that are currently involved in, sales or underwriting from an entry level position to a seasoned Account Executive or Production Underwriter. These positions will afford individuals an opportunity to an exciting, fast-paced and lucrative career.
Individuals applying should consider themselves imaginative, progressive, passionate and of course have a positive attitude.
Applicants should possess
- a high level of integrity and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Above average computer skills,
- Be conversant with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- The ability to adapt to using other pertinent software germane to our business.
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally, and willingness to relocate to leverage career growth opportunities.
- A specific training program will be developed for the applicant based on their level of experience, which will be discussed with the applicant during the interview process.
We view this as a great opportunity to forge a long-term career with an ambitious organization and we will look to provide you with the tools to succeed.
Roanoke Insurance Group offers a competitive compensation package that includes rewarding benefits and a compassionate culture:
- Smart, creative, dedicated people who enjoy working together
- Competitive salaries
- Generous healthcare plan
- Voluntary dental, vision plans
- Flexible Spending plans
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off programs
- Development and educational assistance
- Community involvement
Roanoke Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status or status as a Vietnam-era or other veteran or any other legally protected class.
Roanoke Insurance Group enables global commerce by providing innovative insurance, surety and risk management products and solutions to address the various, and often complex, exposures associated with trade and transportation. Roanoke is a subsidiary of Munich Re and is the North American primary insurer of marine insurance and customs bonds for this worldwide organization. As part of Munich Re Specialty Group, Roanoke is a coverholder for Lloyd's of London with in-house underwriting and claims settlement authority. These attributes enable Roanoke to provide a unique value proposition for its clients.
Roanoke Insurance Group employs approximately 200 employees across various U.S. locations with its focus on providing targeted insurance solutions backed by agile service and technology. As we continue to expand, we are committed to finding individuals dedicated to the success of our clients and our organization. For more information about Roanoke Insurance Group, please visit our website at www.roanoketrade.com.