Regional Sales Manager - Vancouver, WA
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Join our hardworking, collaborative team where your contributions will be celebrated and valued.
Why Stillwater? We’re a national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and that respect starts with our employees.
The successful candidate is responsible for achieving a financial plan through management of an independent agency force in a defined region. They will be responsible for the execution of premier sales strategies; initiating and developing effective sales relationships with customers and agents. Create and implement tactical sales plans to consistently deliver on production and profitability goals.
- Identify and develop agencies that fit our profile and exceed production goals.
- Understand specific industry characteristics including needs and buying patterns
- Effectively position our products, platform and services by developing annual agency flow and production goals.
- Establish strong producer relationships through consistent and frequent customer contact and development of relevant agency business plans.
- Maintain superior knowledge of competitor products and capabilities along with local market trends.
- Own the execution of the Business Development Process and Best Practices.
- Work collaboratively with other business departments to ensure Stillwater’s ease of use experience.
Education: 4 year college degree or related business experience.
Work Experience: 2+ years insurance marketing or sales responsibility. Commercial and personal lines experience preferred.
Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written skills; listening and presentation skills.
Collaboration and Relationship Management: Committed and resilience to build and sustain long term productive internal and external relationships; ability to effectively deal with pressure, work related issues in a professional and positive manner.
Agency Management: Thoroughly understands agency business and behaviors; develops production required to achieve annual goals; advising and consulting to agency constituents to develop mutually beneficial outcomes.
Adapting to Change: Adapting to changing situations, restructuring tasks and priorities as changes occur with the business.
Decision Making: Uses resources and data to make fact based decisions in a timely and efficient manner.
Financial and Business Acumen: Demonstrates market knowledge; territory opportunities and competitive strengths and weaknesses.
Ethics: Upholds a high standard of ethics in all actions.
- The convenience of working from an office in your home.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
- 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement.
- Gym/Fitness reimbursement to a facility to support your commitment to staying healthy.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both a pre-employment background investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply for Regional Sales Manager - Vancouver, WA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly