Account Manager - Commercial Property & Casualty
4 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
As a Property & Casualty Account Manager, you will work closely with our commercial clients on policy servicing, billing, and renewals. You will be assigned a book of business in which you will be responsible for ensuring prompt and effective service to each client. Working closely with sales producers, you will be expected to keep them informed of all important account activity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate and professional customer service.
- Understand key coverage and risk techniques.
- Ability to determine coverage and exposure analysis.
- Assist in marketing new and renewal business, including understanding key carrier traits to determine best fits and negotiating coverage and premiums.
- Work within company specific guidelines and policies.
- PA Property and Casualty License
- Experience in commercial/personal lines industry
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced ability in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Applied Epic agency management system (preferred)
- Ability to travel to meet clients
Apply for Account Manager - Commercial Property & Casualty
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly