A strong team atmosphere along with opportunities for growth and advancement are reasons why our Underwriters enjoy being part of the Great West Casualty Company team.
As a Truck Underwriter for Great West you will:
* Manage your own book of business.
* Become a trusted partner with our agents and insured's through your relationship building skills.
* Demonstrate your experience and expertise by collecting, analyzing, evaluating potential loss hazards and designing insurance programs to meet the needs of our customers.
* Participate in a training program, which includes one-on-one mentoring, class time, self-study and testing.
Location: Boise, ID
To be successful you will have:
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.
* Prior experience in sales, finance or a position where you were building and developing relationships with others.
* Negotiation skills and the ability to be assertive.
* Ability to market and sell Great West Casualty Company products and services to insured's as full partner with agents.
* Math skills with aptitude for 'probability' thinking and analytical skills.
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package. To learn more or to apply please view the career section of our website at www.gwccnet.com. After visiting with us, you will agree that at Great West...The Difference is Service®.