Adjuster II - Auto Claims - Dallas, TX
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Are you looking for a challenging and engaging career? Are you driven to achieve incredible feats of growth in an environment that feels more like a successful start-up, than an insurance company? Then we want to talk to you. We are building the team to take Windhaven™ Insurance to the next level and we are committed to our mission, culture, data-driven decision making, hard-work, and entrepreneurship.
The Claims Adjuster will effectively manage an inventory of Auto claims by maintaining good production numbers, high customer service levels, and accuracy. The Adjuster will review and analyze claim files in order to determine potential exposures, identify cases that should be recommended for settlement, and develop strategic plans that will be efficient, cost-effective and done in a quality manner.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent work experience is also acceptable
- Minimum 1+ years of claims adjusting experience in the auto insurance industry
- Full understanding of auto claims investigations and claims processing including knowledge of automobile damage, settlement negotiations and insurance case law
- Prior experience interpreting policy language and state traffic statutes is required
- Must have a valid Texas adjusters license
- Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of making sound coverage and liability decisions based on facts presented by customers and/or through additional fact gathering
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced problem solving and organizational skills
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.