Auditor Field -- Nebraska
- Career Level
- Not Specified
AMERISAFE is seeking a detail-oriented, productivity driven professional to add to our “Excellence Team” based in Omaha, Nebraska. If you love working with people, want to work for an award-winning company who is known throughout the insurance industry for its high ethics and integrity, and if you want to be a member of a winning team, then the FIELD AUDITOR position is for you.
AMERISAFE offers a competitive salary, full benefits package (including health and life insurance and 401K), automobile reimbursement, and paid vacation.
AMERISAFE has been named to Ward's 50 for the last eight years. In 2012, AMERISAFE made Forbes list of most trustworthy companies and ranked third in shareholder return by a New York investment house. We pride ourselves on our employee engagement strategy and boast of many tenured employees across 30 states. In short, employees stay with us because of who we are and what we do – exceptional people providing workers' compensation for working people. If you're looking for a career, and not just a job, then AMERISAFE is where you want to be. For more information on our family-oriented organization, please visit www.amerisafe.com. AMERISAFE-- Workers' Comp for Working People!
AMERISAFE is an equal opportunity employer and supports the veterans of the armed services. We pride ourselves on an inclusive and diverse workplace that honors the talents and abilities of all.
The successful individual in this key role will be responsible for:
- Schedule audits efficiently and economically
- Initiate professional confirmation calls to clients prior to appointment
- Complete each audit within 60 days of policy expiration
- Travel includes minimum three nights per week away from home
- Assist clients with any questions relating to the audit process
- Compile audit information utilizing Audit Unplugged software
- Link to home office daily
- Submit reports to supervisor
- Professionally and accurately maintain documentation on all contacts and pertinent information
- Return all calls on the same day in which they are initiated
- Attend work-related functions/meetings as directed
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- High school diploma or GED required, advanced education a plus
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Prior insurance audit experience is highly preferred
- World class customer experience attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and basic computer proficiency
- Accurate typing and data entry
- Valid state driver's license with good driving history
- Commitment to the mission and success of AMERISAFE
- Serves as a role model for diversity and inclusion, supporting the AMERISAFE culture.