Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Brown and Brown Insurance of Georgia, Duluth, is looking for an experienced Personal Insurance Leader to join our fast-paced Personal Lines Department. Personal Insurance Leader is responsible for motivating and leading the personal insurance department to reach agency goals. Independent agency experience required.
- Department Staff Management
- Carrier Liaison
- Department Procedures
- P&L for Department
- New business
- Staff Review & Hiring
- Georgia Property and Casualty Insurance License
- 2 years leadership/management experience, personal lines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and/or projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and time management discipline
- Team Player/Leading Attitude
- Creativity and the ability to solve problems
- Maintain consistency in processes to be compliant with Quality Control guidelines
- Experience with high-net-worth markets/clients
- Applied Systems experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.